My hobbies include...

Going to the gun range and popping off a few rounds with my Black Pistol Grip, Mossberg 500 .12 Gauge! And if you're ever in the New Orleans Metro Area you should go to Bayou Dragon Gun Range & Paintball Field at 7625 Barataria Blvd., Marrero, LA 70072! (Yes, they have their own paintball field!)

It's a great range, with low fees, friendly staff, and lots of space in your stall. You can also choose to bring your own targets, and you can rent firearms already available on the premises.

But I highly recommend that you bring your own gear before attending any range. And the best place I've found for holsters, conceal carry pouches, and other survival/tactical gear is LA Police Gear. Don't believe me? Just look at this sweet safariland holster!

Oh, and don't forget to get your Blackhawk Cap with any order over $125!

No comments: