Got Smorty?

This blog's updates are definitely picking up! (About time too! I've been totally slacking the past few months.) But now that I've joined this new great site called Smorty, I should be updating fairly reguarily.

It's a service that connects advertisers with bloggers, and makes it easier for them to receive blog advertising. Advertising on blogs is a new trend in the marketing industry that has been growing in leaps and bounds in the past few years. I remember that I thought people were crazy when they told me that they get paid for blogging?

And now everybody is getting money to blog? (Where was I at?)

I highly recommend joining Smorty if you're looking to find advertisers for your blog, and/or make a living blogging!

Just think! Wouldn't it be cool to be an on-the-road travel blogger! And now you can be by setting up your own blog and joining sites like Smorty!



No comments: